Working at C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at C&S Wholesale Grocers Inc.

From windsorlocks,ct — 05/20/2010

Being able to work hand and hand with the management team is wonderful. I've been with the company for six years and they have always went out of their way to help find a solution to any problem. Its a team oriented environment so people are always trying to uplift the other. No need to go to the gym its like I'm at the gym all day so it keeps ya healthy. The raise are ok and overtime is available I like manual labor and this is exactly that. I'm honored to work with a fortune 500 company as well as the people who are there. I am a female and all the guys treat us women like their sisters not disrepsctful at all. It like a huge family. So if you are looking for a job this would be the place.