Working at Burger King — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Burger King pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Burger King

From Nevada — 09/22/2010

Ive worked at BK for the last two years. I didnt have a horrible experience with it. If I had I wouldnt have stayed two years. The pay is minimum wage in fast food if you want more your looking in the wrong place.
People you work with you cant really base the way the are by where they work people are people. You come across nice people and you come across douches. Wither way you deal with it or you leave. Just saying this isnt a terrible job.

From EASTSIDE — 09/06/2010

I enjoyed working at Burger King.

From Toronto — 08/28/2008

Great place to work for a student. They help with scheduling around school. You can move up in the chain very easily if you work hard.

From Newport News, VA — 07/21/2008

I've been working for BK for almost a year now. I've been able to work any hours I wanted. The co-workers are nice and the quality of work environment make one feel like hanging out there off the clock. While the pay caps out under $15, as long as there people not showing up, you can work crazy hours. The benefits include half-off meals for the day you work, and a very flexible work schedule. It's easy to move up; the only catch is you have to do your job. Appearantly there are workers who don't do their jobs and this fact makes advancement and pay raises easy to obtain. It's actually really hard to get fired at the one I work; a month or two of repeated offenses. Some customers are crap, but many can be nice and can help make a day go along without too much stress.