Working at Brightway Insurance — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Brightway Insurance pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Brightway Insurance

From Jacksonville, Florida — 02/18/2010

Brightway Insurance is a GREAT place to work! The management team is second to none. I have a lot of respect for each and every one of the managers. The work environment is wonderful. We are one big extended family. In this economy, I am VERY gratetful for my position, salary, and the feeling that my job is secure.

From Jacksonville FL — 02/17/2010

Brightway is a great company to work for. I rated the pay at a 5 because I am very thankful to have a job during this tough time and I feel like Brightway meets my financial needs. I rated the respect at a 5 because Brightway focuses on making sure that we resolve a problem the right way. If someone does something incorrect, you can talk to that person like an adult and resolve your issue. I rated the benefits at a 0 because I am on a different insurance plan (in no way Brightway's fault). I rate the job security a 5 because I feel secure in my position. We are a growing agency, nearly doubling in size every year. I rated the work/life balance a 5 because while Brightway has a strict policy on absences, they also realize that we are people and sometimes we cannot come into work. I feel like Brightway helps to fit my needs as a person. The career potention/growth, I rated a 5 because like I said we are nearly doubling every single year. With that growth comes new departments, new jobs, new titles. There will always be room for growth. I rated the co-worker competence a 5 because you must pass a 5 day training class/test to work for Brightway. Once you pass the test, if you are not already then you must obtain an insurance license. We also have weekly training classes. The work environment is a 5 because I feel that Brightway personally welcomes me everyday. I walk into the office, I see a smiling face at the front window that says "good morning." The owner himself makes it a point to come into the service center and say hello to everyone. I work very hard and I also have time where I can joke around with my co-workers. The environment is probably the best thing about Brightway.

Brightway is a very hard working and fun company. We work very hard to give our customers good quality service while also keeping in mind our employee's happiness. We have a quality assurance department that reviews phone calls and our system's notes, this will ensure that we are giving our customers 100% quality and that we are doing everything correct the first time. We will find any reason to have a pot luck. During the pot luck not only do we get to enjoy great food but we also get to know our co workers. We also host Customer Service Appreciation Week every year in October. This week is devoted to giving our customer service representatives a "pat on the back." The entire week, the service center is decorated in a different theme and the customer service representative dresses up in a costume that matches the theme. Food, snacks, prizes, etc. are all provided to Brightway employees everyday of that week. We are all very close to each other at Brightway. In my opinion, this is the best company that I've ever worked for and hopefully the last company that I work for.