Working at Brighthouse — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Brighthouse pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Brighthouse

From bradenton Fl — 10/19/2010

I have been with Bright house for 3 years!!! I love this company.They treat you great and I have had 3 supervisors and all of them gave and give me respect.If you are a good employee that you wont have ANY ISSUES.I am always on time and this company has no lay offs.This company will work with you on any problems you have.I have 2 kids and anytime I need time off they are very understanding about the situation.All of this writers that say BHN is a bad company to work for maybe they shouldnt have hired you or maybe you just like to complain.Thank you BHN for 3 years and many more to come. :)