Working at bjc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about bjc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at bjc

From St. Louis, MO — 04/01/2009

Pay and benefits - Stable, financially secure, disciplined business approach. 3% merit pool for 2009. How many organizations can claim that these days??
Job security - that's pretty much up to me, now isn't it? Big investment in innovation education...and not just for nurses.
Work/life balance - prove you can balance and it's yours
Career Potential growth - opportunities are only limited by how willing you are to go find them and work to make them happen
Location - CWE and many other satellites, doesn't really matter to me

I've been very happy here for 4+ years, it would take a lot for me to even think about another health care system - or another industry for that matter.