Working at Basware — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Basware pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Basware

From Rosemont — 01/25/2010

this has been a great career experience working for Basware. As soon as I was recruited by their agency I knew this was the place for me. Travel is great and they pay for performance. The management style is laissez faire for the individuals who are up to the task. I would beckon that the person who says the company is not that way is lazy at heart. They also are very social and civic minded...

From Illinois — 12/23/2009

I have worked for this organization for multiple years. Of which time I have been given many opportunities to try and learn new things. It is a pleasure to work with my clients and diverse group of co-workers each with unique and valuable skill sets.