Working at Bass Underwriters — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Bass Underwriters pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Bass Underwriters

From Plantation — 01/12/2010

Ive been with Bass a long time and love the positive atmosphere. Management is approachable and always willing to listen to employees concerns. My most serious complaint is regarding the antiquated reading material in the rest room. Every day I go in there after lunch and it's the same Sports Illustrated and Surfer mags. How many times am I going to read about the waves in the Philipines or the fact that USC put three linebackers in the 09 draft!?! Please get some new reading material to enhance our time on the commode.

Other than that Bass is pretty awesome. Thanks

From Plantation FL — 08/18/2009

Bass is a good company that has made the transition from "mom and Pop" company to a true corporation while keeping their small business values.

From Plantation, FL — 11/20/2008

Pay: Pay is similar to what you would get in other insurance companies.
Respect: They give respect if you are respectful.
Benefits: Their benefits are similar to other companies that I have worked for. Not bad
Job Security: What does that mean these days, most companies are letting go of people and Bass so far is sticking with the people.
Work/Life Balance: Hard to do in any job no matter where you work. I think Bass tries to be flexible whenever possible.
Career Potential/Growth: Bass has a great group of people working for them; they are knowledgeable and hard-working; growth is a possibility down the road.
Location: Not such a great location, but so far it hasn't been too bad.
Co-worker Competence: Excellent in most cases
Work Environment: Those that pray together, stay together.