Working at BasicEparts — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about BasicEparts pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at BasicEparts

From Charlotte, VT — 05/06/2010

I read the other review, and I know the short term (4 months) guy who wrote it. He was scary. We do work in one open area (except 2 people) Even the boss is out here. The good part is, I can wave over to him and put my call on hold, not need to get up, and ask him a question and get a fast answer. That helps me. The other guy....was wacky. Sometimes he'd walk around talking to people friendly here, and then other times he'd flip out, slam his hand on the desk and start cursing. But he never did that when the owner was here.
I like it here. It's fair and very personable.