Working at Barrett Burke Wilson Castle & Frappier — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Barrett Burke Wilson Castle & Frappier pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Barrett Burke Wilson Castle & Frappier

From Addison, TX — 04/16/2008

I always felt that their pay was quite fair. Wouldn't say they paid the highest rates on the market but they definitely were not on the lower end of the market. Co-workers and Management were always respectful. They have good benefits at a fair cost. No prescription insurance. I never felt like my job was in jeopardy of being outsourced or that I would be fired as long as you do your job. The size of the company has really grown so I did feel that there was room to grow. Location was not bad to commute. Co -workers were always competent and respectful. They are going through some changes so environment can be stressful.