Working at Barnes & Noble Booksellers — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Barnes & Noble Booksellers pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Barnes & Noble Booksellers

From Florence, SC — 10/19/2010

I very much enjoy working for Barnes & Noble. I'm a college student and have worked at Barnes & Noble twice - once as a seasonal employee, and then about a year ago the ASM recognized my mother and asked me to come back. I've been back for about a year. There isn't much opportunity to grow within the company, but it's a great job to put me through school. I love books, and the discount is awesome. Not to mention advance copies! Uncorrected proofs can be worth some money one day. My team generally gets along really well, and as diverse as we all are, we're not just co-workers or team members, we're friends.