Working at Bargain-Predator.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Bargain-Predator.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Bargain-Predator.com

From Montreal, Qc — 09/21/2008

I liked working at Bargain-Predator.com.

The working atmosphere was extramely friendly while always staying professional.

This still being a young company, the potential of growth with the company and to advance my carreer within it was very present... and it is always encouraged by the management. I learned a lot in my time at Bargain-Predator.com

Recently, I received an offer from an other company that they couldn't match because of the youth of the company. Having a second kid on the way and because of the presure of my wyfe I left Bargain-Predator.com.

If I were still single, I would have stayed because I still believe it would have benificial for me on the long run.