Working at Barclaycard — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Barclaycard pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Barclaycard

From northampton — 08/13/2010

Barclaycard - so much promise.?? ... well yes If you play the game - make sure you are physically visible to those that matter - and brown nose til youe nose is sore you WILL succees.
Getting fom a B5 to a B6 takes manouvering and fancy footwork - they'll happily recruit unknown outsiders at the top of the payscale rather than promote potential from within for 20k less... go figure
Success is more about perception than ANYTHING else in this place - be warned... come here at your peril of you're not a serious game player.