Working at Barber Foods — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Barber Foods pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Barber Foods

From Portland, Maine — 08/13/2008

Great Family to work for but the HR Manager / Director is a real bitch. She discriminates against men and even told us that if it was her way, she would have an all female staff in her department and thorughout the facility. She has the upper management so snowed they think she is a real asset. Too bad because this family has worked hard and she will ruin their reputation. She was very disliked at her previous position too because I worked in that town and when they closed the place, everyone complained about how much of a bitch she was. Never work there again as long as she is there.