Working at Bank of the West — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Bank of the West pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Bank of the West

From Santa Rosa, CA — 11/16/2009

This corporation is very concerned about their employees well being, especially for a bank. Of course they still have sales expectations, but instead of berating you for a poor performance they will actually have a constructive meeting to help you grow and learn. The pay is mediocre, but not so bad if you are young and in college, and they highly encourage employees to work their way up the corporate ladder if desired. My best experience here was working with my co-workers, they were all competent, friendly, genuine and took the job seriously. In addition to my co-workers, my bosses were amazing. I know this sounds all too good to be true, but I swear on everything that this was of the best jobs a young college student could have had. If you are considering a career in the banking industry please consider Bank of the West, it might not pay the absolute best, but it is better than hating your life working for people who don't care about you.