Work at BancVue — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about BancVue pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at BancVue

From Austin, TX — 11/20/2009

Being the first employee for this 5 year old company, I can tell you truly what wonderful, dedicated, professional people work in and help run the company. The knowledge and talent within this company is amazing!! From bass players to iPod software development (outside of work!)... From artists and crafts to entrepreneurs.

I've never worked anywhere that had patch values that were more than just words. Every one of us live those values daily! Our customers even know our patch values! Interdependence. Love. 5-Star Leadership (we ALL have) and Flames of Badassitude!

How many companies do you know that will pay you to leave if you can't live up to our patch values?!!!

I am proud to be a part of BancVue. BOOYAH !!

From Austin, TX — 11/19/2009

This is an amazing place to work. I have been in the "work world" many years and you just don't find a lot of places like this one. The flaws are minimal and generally dealt with in a professional and timely manner. The passion is outrageous and contagious!!! Whoever is responsible for this survey should try to come to work at BancVue!!!... you'd love it!!!!

From Austin, TX — 11/19/2009

We are a growing comany in the banking space despite its current challenges We live up to our values to help our clients compete with the megas. We are continously innovating and producing needed products and services based on research from todays consumer. We are and will continue to WIN THE WAR!