Working at BANC3 — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about BANC3 pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at BANC3

From Cranbury — 05/16/2010

Work environment is great. Management and workers work well as a team. The career potential is great, as the firm is growing on all fronts, providing opportunities for growth. The location in Central Jersey is also a plus point.
My only issue is that management is slow to let go of incompetent, disruptive co-workers, and tend to hang on to hires even when they turn out to be bad choices. This sometimes creates an issue for the skilled employees. But these are only very few, and the wast majority of co-workers are great to work with. I am provided all tools needed for my job, and management is very cooperative when I ask for anything needed for projects. I look forward to being with this firm for the long term.