Working at Baltimore Imaging Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Baltimore Imaging Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Baltimore Imaging Center

From Baltimore, md — 09/02/2009

Ive worked for the company for about year 1/2 ; I was so wrong thinking I was in a stable environment. Managment is so screwed up its a miracle that theyre still in business. I did enjoy the environment and the coworkers (some) if they had put confidence in the employees who in fact showed potential in regards to turning the company around and not those they had personal relationships with maybe they would have a better outcome.

From maryland — 09/01/2009

Working here for a long time, its been good. the people are nice, the pay is good. co-workers are ok, they are getting better, for a while the co-workers were not so good. The employer is good, takes care of its employees, but with a cut-back everywhere in teh economy, they are trying hard to keep us happy. other places are letting all of their people go, but thankful this place is trying to help us and keep our jobs. i recommend working here, but if you think that you can come to work and play aorund, dont apply here.

From Baltimore, MD — 07/30/2009

While I do think that there could be more emphasis placed on employee appreciation, overall its a pretty good place to work. The company has come a long was since 2008 when I started. Back then I could have found more things to "vent" about, but now, other than the occasional over-expectation, I enjoy my job, my hours (9a-5p), my pay (industry ave), and I don't work weekends.