Working at Ballreich Potato Chips — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ballreich Potato Chips pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ballreich Potato Chips

From Tiffin, OH — 01/06/2010

I don't know who the grouches below are, but they should try pulling a double waiting tables or working someplace really nasty. Ballreich's is a small company in a small town. The owners seem to really care about us. We have drawings for prizes, they buy us lunch once in a while, pizza or in the summer we cook out. They give us free chips every week. Sure none of us are millionaires, but heck, most of us only work part time. The people in the office and the delivery drivers are the only full-time people. We get insurance and we get paid. I've got friends and family members who are laid off from some of the larger companies in town. Ok, so it may not be perfect, but it IS pretty darn good!

From Tiffin Ohio — 05/27/2009

I have been at Ballreich's for a while, and I have to say I love my job! Sure some days are tough and some days are great, but that's anything in life! I enjoy my coworkers and my work environment! Okay sometimes the heat gets to me, but still I enjoy my job! They're in a great location, short drive, which is nice considering gas prices are going up again! I feel like I have great job security, we're growing! That's always a good sign.