Working at Baker Hughes — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Baker Hughes pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Baker Hughes

From Claremore, Ok — 03/08/2010

I have been a Baker employee for almost 3 years now, and came in just before the changes started taking place. There is some truth behind the "it's who you know not what you know" theory. Overall though, I think it's how hard you work and who notices. I used to love my job, but since the layoffs I am stuck doing the job of several while improving many processes. Overall, you cannot find the pay, benefits and opportunities anywhere else around here. I have learned more here than I ever could've learned in college. Some managers are idiots, and it baffles me that they are where they are.

From Saudi Arabia — 01/02/2009

The best company i ever work with, You get your respect and your promotion if you earn it