Working at Baker Concrete — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Baker Concrete pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Baker Concrete

From Fort Lauderdale, FL — 01/05/2010

Baker is a great place to work for many reasons. The top reason to me is because Baker provides me with anything and everything to become a better person and productive member of the team. The philosophy is that in helping me learn and grow, Baker continues to learn and grow. If you have the desire to want more, achieve more ,and push yourself then Baker is a company for you.

The other reason I like Baker so much is that if Baker say's they are going to do something they do it. Many companies today say one thing and do another. This is truly a great company with a heck of an owner and I'm excited everyday to be part of the Baker family.