Working at BACTES — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about BACTES pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at BACTES

From Austin, TX — 08/23/2010

Bactes is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I love knowing that the services that we provide for our clients every day is a true quality service from a true quality company. The company provides me with excellent resources for me to do my job well and a strong support team which keeps us educated and motivated. There are many opportunities for advancing within the company. Since I joined 3 1/2 years ago, I have moved up several positions within the company. In each position, the salary and benefits have always been more than fair and the bonus opportunities have always motivated me to produce high levels of quality and productivity. I am looking forward to working for Bactes for a long time to come!

From san diego, ca — 08/18/2010

I have worked for 3 other ROI companies in my state for a total of 20 years (including my time with Bactes). Bactes treats all of its employees with more respect and honesty than you will ever find with another ROI company (or any company) period. You are treated as an individual who has a job to do, and Bactes expects you to accomplish your job with little supervision. You are given the proper tools, technology, and training to accomplish your task at hand. I truly enjoy the co-workers and management staff that I work with and for. Bactes is a very positive organization with good company goals and ethics. Without a doubt, if you are wanting to pick a company in this industry with good standards, policies, progressive thought processes, and positive thinking, Bactes would be the company to choose.