Working at bactes imaging soultions — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about bactes imaging soultions pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at bactes imaging soultions

From Austin, TX — 08/23/2010

Bactes is by far the best company I have ever worked for. I love knowing that the services that we provide for our clients every day is a true quality service from a true quality company. The company provides me with excellent resources for me to do my job well and a strong support team which keeps us educated and motivated. There are many opportunities for advancing within the company. Since I joined 3 1/2 years ago, I have moved up several positions within the company. In each position, the salary and benefits have always been more than fair and the bonus opportunities have always motivated me to produce high levels of quality and productivity. I am looking forward to working for Bactes for a long time to come!

From San Diego, California — 08/19/2010

I work at BACTES in Florida, and I love my job. I have been in the Medical Industry since college, and worked for a few Fortune 500 companies. BACTES definately has a different culture. BACTES is very family oriented, and treat their employees well. I am happy that I have a job in this economy, and feel fortunate that I get to work for such a great company.

From Florida — 08/18/2010

Bactes is hands down the best company I've ever worked for. It offers a true career, not a job. The people are smart, talented and helpful. The pay is great and the working atmosphere is wonderful. You can't do better than Bactes.