Working at Babies R Us — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Babies R Us pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Babies R Us

From Schaumburg, IL — 04/16/2008

I worked for BRU right before & after graduating high school. I never had any problems with the pay (come on, it's a retail job) plus being respected was no major issue for me-- there were never any problems in that regard. I didn't get benefits, as I was a part time worker & still covered by my parent's insurance at the time. I was never threatened with job security. When I was scheduled off work I had off work, so I would say the work/life balance was good. As for potential, I was moving a few months after graduation, so I never really attempted to go up the ladder. The location was under renovations when I worked there, so location and work environment got lower scores. Also co-worker competence was the only thing. Sometimes I thought they would hire anybody that could push buttons on a cash register... but it's life. Overall, I'd go back and work there now if they'd pay me what I wanted. I liked working for this company.