Working at b2b computer products — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about b2b computer products pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at b2b computer products

From Addison IL — 10/12/2010

Having been in the IT reseller industry for a number of years and having worked for an industry giant before, B2B Computer Products has been exactly the change I needed. We're large enough to compete day to day with the big boys yet small enough to have a voice within the company. I've made several suggestions in the 2 years I've been here that I've seen come to fruition. Pay is above industry averages and there's no territory restrictions to handcuff you. What more can a sales professional ask for? If you have the ability to sell your value without your company's branding to carry you, B2B has unlimited potential!!!!

From Addison, IL — 09/14/2010

As others have stated on this board, they pay here is much greater than just competitive. Benefits like health insurance are first class. While the rest of the country was in a recession they continued to hire and did not have any cut backs. So the pay, job security, and benefits are top notch. Company is not perfect but I see a true concerted effort by management this year to improve work environment and make themselves for approachable.

From addison, ill — 08/31/2010

Want to feel happy everyday? Then this is the place to be. Management promotes a positive work environment and encourages a creative work atmosphere. Great place to be for sure.

From Chicago, IL — 08/31/2010

Great vision as a company industry leader and doing a lot of good things for the employees work/life balance and benefit. Pay is tops and they give us the reigns to do our job as we were hired to do.

From Addison, IL 60101 — 08/31/2010

Not a lot of career potential/growth, and co-worker competence is not very high. But management is fair and helpful

From NE, PA — 08/31/2010

From the top down absolute best enviornment I've ever been in. Support received from middle mgmt to executive level is unmatched in the industry and the client is always put first without exception!

From Addison, IL — 01/14/2010

Great company to work for, they do what they say they're going to do and they work to keep their customers happy.