Working at Avaya — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Avaya pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Avaya

From Nashville — 11/01/2009

Avaya is a good company to work for, we have great products and a good partner channel. When people do not like it, why not leave and join a competitor.

From Lincroft, NJ — 05/11/2009

Pay is good comparitively. Location for me is excellent as it is a small commute. Coworkers are very able, but fewer and fewer of them. Plus many are coming near retirement age. Due to off shoring and facility trimming, job security and morale at this location is at an all time low. Not sure it is much better at the other locations. The company has all new management and the strategy is all over the place. Also no new products in the pipeline. I hear from many who have left and gone to Cisco, that Avaya is way behind.