Working at ATB Financial — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ATB Financial pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ATB Financial

From Alberta — 03/21/2010

I have worked for this company in a small town for over 7 years. It used to be a great place to work but new management over the past few years has sent things downhill. Any successes have been in spite of management not because of them. Most of my coworkers are great, but I had to lower the scores on competence and respect because of our management. There have been several job openings in recent months and they have hired from outside the organization even though there were qualified internal applicants. They always talk about promoting from within though. For the record I am not someone who got passed over. It is a fairly large organization, but your happiness will be determined by what branch you work at. It is greatly affected by your local management team.

From Alberta — 08/18/2009

I never thought I would work for any company longer than 5 years. It's now been 8 years at ATB Financial and I can not imagine working anywhere else! I started in an admin role and now have a professional career. ATB has supported me in everything I have choosen to do - from getting my degree to helping me get into my first house! The people are great; we have a lot of fun and we work very hard.