Working at Arise — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Arise pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Arise

From Miramar, FL — 08/18/2010

I originally heard about Arise thru a friend of mine that happened to catch a Good Morning America show on working from home.

I was a little confused at first because I didn't understand the whole business owner concept so I did a little research, totally devoured their website, and called their Admissions line.

I must admit, I was impressed by the person who answered my call, I must have been on the phone with them for over 45 minutes!

I remember my first class which is the 1 that certified me as an Arise Certified Professional (I still have it on my wall) I was so excited. I took my 1st client training and then my nerves hit. It was so much information and so little time but I did it and while I was a little slow at the beginning, I exchanged my AIM SN with some of my colleagues and we helped each other thru it.

I am grateful I did because my company soon laid me off and I was able to supplement that income loss by servicing more hours.

Arise is not an employment agency, rather a business partner. As a business owner, I get to choose what days and hours I want to work, granted I do have to work 4 hours every weekend but I break it up in 2 hour slots each day and do it before the kids wake up. I own my own business, call my own shots and have me to report to...Thanks Arise!

Summer vacation was a breeze this year as I planned my schedule to include late nights and early mornings so I could spend summer with the kids and not have to pay for a sitter, it was the 1st summer I was ever able to do this, I felt like a true stay at home Mom and yet still got paid every 2 weeks :)

I highly recommend Arise to anyone and everyone!

From Miramar, FL — 08/13/2010

I am a contractor with Arise and find the pay to be quite good for a "work at home" company. I have tried others and none have the solid brand names that Arise has. The admissions process is quite straight forward and there is lots of help while you are going through. The people who are on phone support during the admissions process are very caring and helpful. Of course, since I am my own business, there are no benefits with Arise, but I since I have benefits through my spouses company this is not really an issue for me. I have been servicing various client applications for the past 5 years and what I like is that if I don't want to continue with one application, I don't have to accept the contract when the old contract ends and a new one begins. I usually take that time to attend a course for another client and move forward from there. So for me the opportunity to stay contracted has been pretty well up to me and how well I do in meeting my contract. The work life balance is the best part of all. You make your own schedule and select time in 1/2 hour increments for blocks at a time. This makes it great to set up my work schedule around my "mom responsibilities". I have not changed positions, but have friends who have "moved up the chain" in service to service as a facilitator or other higher level position or gone on to become instructors. The location is wonderful - in my home, in my comfortable clothes - no gas, no business wardrobe and no out to lunch money required. My fellow contractors have been a joy to work with (virtually) and the environment to work is my home so it is the best I have ever had. No worries about too hot, too cold - it is just the way I like it! I have recommended Arise to many friends and family members. It did not work out for all of them but for many it did. It is the best work at home opportunity out there at this time and I should know, I have worked for quite a few.