Working at APPLEONE Employment Agency — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about APPLEONE Employment Agency pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at APPLEONE Employment Agency

From Harrisburg, PA — 10/21/2009

I think although many people note negative experiences, that it all depends on the recruiter that you're working with - not the company as a whole. I found the recruiter I was working with to be extremely attentive. She also delivered!

From SC — 09/04/2008

Overall, I did not have a bad experience with Appleone. I signed up with the company at the beginning of June right after moving to the area, and they were able to help me from the get-go. I had a few interviews set up through them on the first day. It was about 2-1/2 weeks after I signed up with them that I got a long term assignment. After completing the assignment - even though there were no other assignments available - I was still sent on a few interviews through Appleone. After not having any assignments for three weeks - did get another long term assignment through Appleone.

I would say for an employment agency, Appleone is not bad (working as a temporary associate).

From Unknown, NC — 09/03/2008

well.. the only "bad thing" I can say is that I requested $13 per hour and up, but got stuck in a $12 per hour position doing everything but what was described over the phone. The worst thing is that I wasn't told about the pay 3 days into the assignment because she wouldn't return my calls!!! but I ended getting fired cause I flunked the drug test when it came time to go permamanant at my assignment and the manager at the assignment was pretty pissed to lose me..besides the chronic made me more productive. LEGALIZE IT..oh yea, STINGER DETOX doesn't work..lol

From California — 07/09/2008

I've worked for AppleOne for many years, and can attest to the fact that the company treats its employees with respect, pays its producing staff generously and and offers extensive training.
It's important to remember that most jobs in the staffing industry are SALES jobs. Yes, recruiting and HR are big elements of the job, but at the end of the day, its about generating results for the people who walk through the door seeking our help. Employees who know and understand this upon hire will be more likely to be happy in their careers, particulary with AppleOne.
Also, bear in mind...this website is called "job vent". I rarely hear people venting positively, so take reviews with a grain of salt, and if you have a problem, call management at the branch that you struggled with.