Working at Answering Service Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Answering Service Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Answering Service Inc

From Staten Island, NY — 01/10/2010

This is a work from home opportunity that takes great care of their workers. We're all Independent Contractors and are respected as such. I rated the benefits at zero only because we're IC's and don't receive benefit's. It really should've been marked as N/A. They are great with paying what you're owed and always pay on time. That's hard to find in the work from home world, so many companies don't hold up their end of the contract. I work with some really great people who are willing to help out when needed, are friendly and courteous. There's room to grow within the company, so hopefully I'll move up that ladder too. I've worked for a few different companies as a CSR from home and this one is right up there with some of the best ones!!