Working at Amerilife Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Amerilife Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Amerilife Group

From Clearwater, FL — 06/04/2010

I think most of the complaints about AmeriLife on this website come from ex-agents who don't really want to work. They expect everything to be handed to them and put in very little effort themselves (which I've seen firsthand) The good agents do well and make a great living.

I work in the Home Office and feel well compensated, work in a pleasant atmosphere, have great co-workers and enjoy a comfortable environment.

From Florida — 06/01/2010

Very entreprenuerial place. Rewards results.

From florida — 02/20/2010

Amerilife has let me afford things I never thought I could. I was nervous at first when I started with the economy and all and even some of my friends didn't think I could do it, but I spent 60 days learning the products, they have telemarketers getting us leads and the mgrs go out in the field with you. I kept learning and taking classes, became an expert in my field and work hard. So I got back tenfold what i put in. And I am moving up in the company so don't listen to those negative people, they are probably still looking for a job...