Working at Allied Security — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Allied Security pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Allied Security

From Edwardsport, IN — 11/08/2009

Unklike most of the reviews I have read for Allied Barton, I have wonderful supervisors and an Account Mgr., which also does the job of a supervisor. Our staff are very reliable and responsive to the needs of our clients. We seldom have call ins, and if we do, we join together as a team and try to help eachother out, supervisors included. Supervisors realize we have family lives and try to accomodate our needs the best they can. All we have to do is let them know ahead of time. As in most jobs, you wish the pay could be somewhat more, but the benefits are ample, not to mention the work environment.

From Redmond,Wa. — 05/06/2008

I have been working for Allied for about two years. I have been working in contract security going on nine years. The only good thing I can say is that because of my experience,I work at a decent site with relatively good pay for this business. As far as respect, you pretty much get what you give. About the only benefit is a 401K plan.I work full time and don't get much overtime by my own choosing. There is always work in contract security. The management seems flakey as far as licensing and training go. In all Allied is about average for this business. It pays the bills.