Working at Alliant Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Alliant Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Alliant Group

From Houston, Texas — 09/25/2009

This is a great place to work! Having come from a stuff law firm environment - this place is the complete opposite. No office politics, no sucking up to the boss, no rigid compensation structures. alliantgroup is a pure meritocracy. For those of us that like to work hard and put in our time - the rewards and benefits are far beyond anything acknowledged in a law firm setting. They actually reward people for doing a good job. Further, i don't have to go to work every day worrying about pissing off the boss or making sure to say "hi" to the "right" people. They actually judge you on your work. For lazy people, this probably wouldn't be the place to work. If you want to get ahead quick by using hard work - best place on earth!