Working at Aldi — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Aldi pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Aldi

From Western NY — 04/04/2008

I worked for Aldi while I was in college. I was and RS and I was paid very well. They worked very well with my school schedule. They are tight on "productivity" so only two or three would be working at a time. It was hard work, but it was worth it. I was always treated well but left after college. There was no room for advancement. If you start out working in the stores you can't move on to corporate.

From USA — 11/14/2006

They pay every employee very well, from cashiers up to higher management. It is a no frills company that prides itself on honesty and ethical conduct. Even though the hours can be hard (it is retail) you are rewarded for the effort you put in. They only hire smart, motivated people so all co-workers perform at high levels.