Working at Albertsons — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Albertsons pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Albertsons

From Mesa, Az — 04/17/2010

I liked working at Albertsons. Everyone working was my age so it worked out well with me getting along with everybody. You get raises every 700 + hours so you don't have to wait a lifetime for a raise plus they are pretty good raises. The managers let you work and stay out of your business and will take your side instead of the customers'. The only bad thing is, is working with customers who will want to make your life a living hell and get you fired all because they are having a rough day.

From paso robles — 03/07/2010

I totally love my job. Some days when it gets really busy it can get overwhemling but the more the merrier.
I'm service supervisor or key person and I've been with the company for almost 19 years so I've seen a few changes, including going through the 2003-2004 grocery strike, but I would'nt go back and change a thing
because we sealed some great friendships with our co-workers and our drivers and closeness with our
store directors and assistants. Our customers also stuck it out with us and they even fed us at thanksgiving
and xmas. So as I always say if I were to win the big lottery I would never quit my job because I love what I
do and Ihave alot of pride in the company I work for, not many people can say that. Thank you Albertsons
for a great career I plan on continuing.....

From memphis tn — 06/27/2009

albertson's paid well and the benefits were great when i worked there they did however expect you to work for them.

From Sarasota — 02/02/2009

Nice place to work with a great Store Director and you can even have fun doing the job.