Work at AIG — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about AIG pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at AIG

From Miami, Fl — 11/17/2006

I loved AIG, I had to leave the company because I moved to a different state and there was not another office close by. But overall, the managers respected their employees and work was manageable. Right when I started working, I had a death in my immediate family and the whole office showed up to the funeral with flowers and money to pay for funeral expenses. I have never seen a company care so much for their employees. Not only that, they let me have all the time that I needed to return to work, and worked out the schedule so I wouldn't miss any days of pay. I would definitely work for them again if they had an office close to where I live. Best job ever!

From Undisclosed — 11/08/2006

A huge company that still cares about its employees.

From South Florida — 10/01/2006

As a recent hire, I compliment AIG on their work environment and professional business culture. The pay and benefits are fair with a wealth of career opportunities and a solid future. I am very happy after several years at a major Insurance carrier, to have joined the AIG Corporation.