Working at Advance America Cash Advance — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Advance America Cash Advance pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Advance America Cash Advance

From Columbus, OH — 07/13/2010

I disagree with everything everyone says on here. If you do your job and show up you won't get fired. The only way anyone in my division has ever got fired is stealing and Ive worked with the company for 3 years. I have been promoted from asst. mgr. once, but the drive was too far and I asked to go back to my original store which was only five minutes from my house. The ddo position does have high turn over, but not so much at the store level. I started off at 9.00 an hour and went to 12.00 when I was promoted to manager. I would recommend the company to anyone and actually am in the process of getting my brother hired.