Working at Acloche — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Acloche pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Acloche

From Columbus, OH — 12/09/2008

Great benefits, a great work environment, and lots of respect for employee contributions and opinions are the good points about Acloche. On the negative side there is no upward mobility AT ALL. During this latest business downturn several people were fired and the entire remaining team took a 20% across the board pay cut and lost all bonus incentives, among other things. The owner meanwhile is spending scads of money on very personal goods and services thinking that no one knows this is happening. People are ticked. People looking for other positions so they can afford to feed their families are having their non-competes held over their heads. We're being told the company will come after us...now, does it make sense that there is no money to pay full salaries but there is plenty of money to take potentially dozens of people to court?