Working at ACI Worldwide — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ACI Worldwide pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ACI Worldwide

From Los Angeles, Ca — 11/04/2009

I'm currently working at this company and could not say enough good things about it. The owner is on site and works with us, everyone is very happy and loves coming to work. There is a healthy balance of competition, hard work, projects and friendship.
Sadly we recently took pay cuts and lay offs and while no one enjoys going through that the owner took it the hardest and was genuinely upset. This was at least comforting to see.

Over all this is a very stable, healthy company and I feel honored to work for them.