Working at Achilles Group — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Achilles Group pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Achilles Group

From Houston, TX — 03/10/2009

Achilles Group is has a very open, supportive, and team-based work environment. The management trusts our competency to get the job done there is little to no micromanagement. The open office allows for a great deal of knowledge sharing and offers great learning opportunities. Achilles has a laid back, fun filled culture and they offer an awesome work-life balance, where employees are trusted to take the time as they need it.

From Houston, TX — 03/09/2009

Achilles Group provides HR and human capital best practices and yet they actually PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH! Achilles is great because there is lots of room to create your own promotion, plus 100% of benefits, flexible work schedule, lunch-n-learn, too name a few of the perks.