Working at ACE Westchester — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ACE Westchester pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ACE Westchester

From Roswell — 03/11/2010

2010 marks the 25th anniversary of ACE. This is a significant milestone for the company. In the summer of 1985, with just a handful of intrepid employees operating out of a hotel room, ACE Bermuda opened for business. Happy Anniversary ACE and I am so happy to have become an employee of the Organization. In the short time I have been with the Company the respect the management has for its employees is a breath of fresh air. Coming from a Company whose Management Staff is not qualified to lead, ACE is refreshing. What a great place to work! I hope I am here for a very long time.