Working at Ace Private Risk Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ace Private Risk Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ace Private Risk Services

From Salem, Virginia — 08/31/2010

Work experience not good. Not sure how this nationwide company can handle all these claims with a handful of adjusters. The claim department lost experienced adjusters that have been replaced my managers that do not do anything.

With hurricane blowing in, policy holders need to look out for themselves.

From Madison, NJ — 07/12/2010

I joined ACE Private Risk Services in 2008. Itís great being part of such a dynamic, disciplined and client-focused team of people. I have a high level of confidence in the leadership team assembled over the past 2 years, which includes some of the most respected and seasoned professionals in the business. The enthusiasm here is contagious and the positive results show that our efforts are already being recognized.

I hope to be part of this team for many years to come!

From Madison, NJ — 07/09/2010

ACE Private Risk Services is an awesome place to work. In just 2 short years, we have become one of the major, must-quote players in our space. We have hired excellent people from across the industry and have built a rapidly growing, profitable business. I can feel people's enthusiasm at work - its nicve to be part of a winning team.

From Madison, New Jersey — 07/08/2010

This company is new and growing, or trying to grow with the wrong management in charge. Claims operation is a diasterous. Senior VP has no experience as was trying to run an appraisal service as part of the claim services. Too much work and never enough claim handlers.

Most experienced people on claims and underwriting have been let go or left because the company is floundering. 2 hour meetings with nothing to say but the ravings of management dragged down the staff.

The CEO of the company needs to look at this operation and determine if they can afford to let the company go under because of pour management.

AIG cast offs are the only ones left here......