Working at Ace Asphalt of Arizona — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Ace Asphalt of Arizona pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Ace Asphalt of Arizona

From Phoenix, AZ — 08/12/2009

This place has a lot of wondeful people working there. Pay is at or above normal. Benefits are fair. The atmosphere is very friendly. Your job security only depends on how close you are to your boss. Co-workers are very competent and intelligent. The company is doing what it has to do because of the economy. The lay-offs are a necessary, but very politically motivated. They have no reguard for your experience, or merits.
Quality has suffered and will continue to get worse. Location is fine just off the freeway. No growth in the next 2-3 years.