Working at ACD Direct — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ACD Direct pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ACD Direct

From NYC, NY — 01/10/2008

The only complaint I had about ACD was that the pay was relatively low. It is not for someone looking for one job to pay their monthly bills, but if you are looking for a little pocket money, the company is fantastic. Great working conditions (work at home on a self set schedule), fantastic support and co-workers, really great training and a truly supportive feedback system are just a few reason I loved it. I had to leave, I needed more income, but if I ever need a little cash, I will be back in a flash. By the way, some people have told me they make tons of money, but I think they had a much more flexible personal schedule than I did.

From Layton UT — 12/13/2007

ACD Direct is a virtual call center company. You work at home and take inbound calls. The schedules are flexible and the people running the company are AWESOME. It's not enough money for full time yet, but it's perfect as a second job!