Working at AccuQuote — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about AccuQuote pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at AccuQuote

From Wheeling, IL — 09/18/2009

This has been a great experience, at least for me. I get to to spend my time doing what I enjoy...SELLING! The company treats people fairly. If you perform, you are rewarded. The work environment is casual and the owner is very passionate about what we do here.

From Wheeling, IL — 09/17/2009

This has been a great place to work. The people who excel at their jobs are rewarded, and the people who can't get the job done (despite training and lots of opportunities) are let go. That's how it should be! This formula has made it possible for those of us that do a good job to have jobs here and remain profitable during the bad economy this year. The CEO is very visible and approachable.