Working at Accu-chek Customer Care — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Accu-chek Customer Care pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Accu-chek Customer Care

From Indianapolis, IN — 08/21/2008

Dear Job,

When you first appeared to me, you looked like a glimmer of hope from one side and a prison cell from the other. I chose to accept you and walk into that prison cell because of the hope inside. Now that I know you well I am affirmed in my first impression that you were bad news. While I do appreciate your benefits nothing you can give can make up for who you are. I can't change you and don't even want to. I just don't want to have anything to do with you. You suck. And spit in my face. I gave you a chance and you were not worth it. You require me to do what I don't want to do when I don't want to do it. Worse than that, you stifle me and give me no freedom, no leverage, no say in anything. You have the thought police on my trail. You don't even offer me an opportunity to express my opinions or to give explanations for my actions. You would have no idea if I have brilliant ideas for your benefit. Instead you are content to go on in your pathetic existence, never looking to improve yourself. haven't you noticed that NOBODY likes you? Haven't you noticed that everyone who knows you leaves you the first chance they get? It's you who are the problem. You suck the creativity out of people. You thrive on limiting everyone to only the fakeness you produce destroying anything genuine that may have been there. Your minions try to protect you from criticism and ban all smiley faces. I cannot stand to be near you. You repel me. I am leaving you the first chance I get. I only ever wanted you for the money anyway.

Love,