Working at Accor North America (Hotels) — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Accor North America (Hotels) pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Accor North America (Hotels)

From Montreal — 08/25/2008

I have been working for Accor for two years now and I just love it. They treat their employees with a lot of respect and they offer a lot of benefits and career opportunities. I got a promotion after only one year. My boss is amazing. She is always congratulating us for our good results and our General Manager is always there to help us and listen to us. I read the only review on Accor Hotels and I was very surprised to read such bad comments. I guess it varies from a property to another but I think you should not base yourself on this only review. Accor is really the best company I have been working for. In the hotel industry, it is hard to find such a good employer.