Working at ACCES — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ACCES pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ACCES

From Seattle, WA — 10/20/2009

I love working for ACCES because they really do care about their employees. If anyone isn't satisfied working here, it was because their personality was such that they were unable to work in a team atmosphere, were unwilling to learn, and had a poor attitude. The Core Values of Client Service, Patient Care, Team, Collaboration and Education set the standards really high for amazing veterinary care. ACCES also cares deeply about its employees and is always trying to find new ways to reward great work, encourage learning and growth (personally and professionally), and strives to be the best it can be for employees, patients, clients, and the other members of the veterinary industry. They make people feel welcome right away and always remind you how valuable you are to the team.

From Seattle, WA — 10/18/2009

I have been employed by ACCES for over 6 years and have had great experiences and have had great interaction with all of the staff that I work with daily. No jobs comes without issues and no job has a perfect experience. However, the owners of ACCES have been good about caring what their employees and customers think about their company and have put those people and their concerns to the top of their list. They want to know when there are issues, so that they may be dealt with in a timely manner so as to curb that action and to keep the environment the best that it can be for its employees. I have worked in a few different environments and this environment and atmosphere have been what I expect to have in a company that cares and that wants to make the best of the business and all of those involved in its daily operations.

From Seattle,WA — 10/18/2009

I love working at ACCES. The doctors are very understanding and give clients all of their options & let them choose what they feel comfortable with. I have never seen a client pressured into treatment that they did not feel comfortable with. My own pets have been there many times for various issues and have always been treated with caring & compassion. The doctors & staff treat the patients as if they were their own. We cheer when a tough case goes home & cry when they don't make it. ACCES is a great place to take your furry, scaly, or feathered family member.