Working at Absolute Wireless — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Absolute Wireless pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Absolute Wireless

From Nashville — 02/28/2010

Been here for 3 years now. Love working here. We sell Sprint phones and repair them as well. This is not a regular retail job. We stay busy all day helping customers. Sometimes not not very friendly customers. It has taken awhile to learn everything. It's performance pay meaning you get paid for your efforts. I've seen alot of people come and go because they are lazy or get fired for not taking care of customers. I read this other review and I laugh because they have structure but it seems some don't use it to make the customer happy. When people help people for commission they will never be happy but if you help people just to help and get nothing in return. You wind up getting paid for it in the long run.