Working at ABM Security Services — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ABM Security Services pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ABM Security Services

From Chicago, IL — 11/15/2008

Good People, Good Co-Workers, Hard-work = Advancement. Having worked for a couple of local security companies they are one of the best around. The union benefits are great, many high level clients make the job every challenging and different every day. The typical guard wanting to just sit and do nothing don't last. I have many co-workers having at least 10 years or more of senority. I love the team work approach, and my supervisors are fair and all have many years of senority. I have seen little drama over the years, and its normally from Rookie's thinking they know everything. If you expect people to serve you and don't have the heart to serve people this job is not for you. If you want a job that's does make a difference and enjoy helping and serving people, this is company worth looking into.