Working at aberdium5 — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about aberdium5 pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at aberdium5

From Chapel Hill NC — 01/24/2010

Even though they are a new company, they are really committed to working with individuals and families. They seem almost too focused sometimes on the environmental and social responsibility thing but I guess that means they really care about those things. The owners are not like other owners and don't drive fancy cars. They also continue to work with clients and seem to know what they are doing. Its a shame the state of NC is trying to shut down smaller places like this. As long as they keep making money and having clients I will work for them since its so inspiring to be a part of something with a different energy than other mental health agencies. I highly recommend them to clients and employees.